The Femto is a F3 flight controller and is flashed with SPRACINGF3EVO and can be configured in either Cleanflight of or Betaflight. It also has additional support for LED lighting, and a lost model alarm buzzer.
The user manual can be found here.
- Dimensions: 20x20x5mm
- Hardware: STM32F303 CPU
- Weight: 2.2 grams
- Operating Voltage: 2-6s Lipo
- Firmware Cleanflight / Betaflight
- STM32F303 CPU
- MPU9250 accelerometer/gyro/compass (connected via SPI)
- 2-6S LiPo battery
- Integrated 5V/3A BEC
- Dedicated Sbus and serial RX with 5v ,Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX with built-in inverter
- 6Supports direct connection of 3.3v Spektrum Satellite receivers
- Telemetry support (frsky telemetry, smartport, and HoTT telemetry)
- Dedicated PPM receiver input
- Buzzer support
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying. (Currently mutually exclusive with the Transponder)
- BLHeli Passthrough ready（connect BLheli suite）
- 2.0 mm pin headers
- 80A Current tolerance (PDB)
- Integrated Battery monitoring
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your USB + SmartPort + SBus + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + 4 motors - all at the same time!
- 20x20mm board
- Weight 2.2 gram
- UART3 （RX3）
- Use for Spektrum Satellite RX, Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX, etc.
- UART2/PPM - Serial RX or PPM RX + Telemetry
- Use RX2 as PPM receiver. Use TX2 as telemetry output when using PPM.