The FrSky S6R adds 3 axis stability to your winged aircraft. In addition to stabilizing standard planform aircraft, the receiver also can stabilize, flying wings as well as aircraft equipped with V-tails.
The S6R stabilizing parameters can be configured in the field using your FrSky transmitter or by connecting the S6R to your PC using the optional STK usb adapter. The S6R can also function as a typical 6 channel receiver by turning off stabilization.
If you would like to peruse the user manual, click here.
- 3-Axis gyroscope and 3-Axis Accelerometer
- RSSI PWM output (0≈3.3V)
- Smart Port enabled
- Dimensions: 47x24x15mm (LxWxH)
- Weight:12 grams
- 6 channels
- PWM voltage output 0≈3.3V, 100HZ, 1500±500uS
- Operating Voltage: 4≈10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Full Range
- Gyroscope Measurement Range: ±2000dps
- Accelerometer Measurement Range: ±4g
- Firmware Upgradable
NOTE: Only compatible with the Taranis Plus, Taranis X9E, Taranis Q X& and Horus. Will not bind to an early Taranis.