What is a lost model alarm?
A basic one will make noise when you trigger it with your radio via an open channel. This is great when you are trying to locate your model in heavy brush, or just thick grass.
The Aloft Hobbies Lost Model Alarm + offers many additional features:
- Low Battery Alarm
- Inactivity Alarm - Sounds if you leave your receiver powered up.
- Loud 85dB+ Sound Level
- Use with voltages up to 10 Volts
- Compatible with all receiver types (2.4, 72mhz, etc)
- Alarm Activated via a radio channel, no need to wait minutes for it to sound
- Programmable - Choose from 20 different Sound Effects: Siren, Machine Gun, Missile Lock, Bomb Drop, Slot Machine, etc.
- Compact design is easy to fit in most all planes.
- Light - 3.9 grams (.13 ounce)
Exclusive - Only at Aloft Hobbies!