The XSRF3E has the latest accelerometer, gyros, compass, barometer. It also has additional support for LED lighting, lost model alarm buzzers and an OSD as well as current and voltage monitoring.
The XSRF3E comes with 7 header pins, a cable for PWM output and an instruction sheet.
Both the factory firmware and user manual can be found here.
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (30.5mm mounting hole spacing)
- Hardware: STM32F303 CPU, (72Mhz incl. FPU) MPU9250 (accel,gyro,comp), BMP280 barometer
- Weight: 6 grams
- Channels: 16 via SBUS to UART2 Rx (CH8 is RSSI), XSR SmartPort to UART3 Tx
- Operating Voltage: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current 200mA@5V
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
- Firmware Cleanflight / Betaflight
- Built-in F3E and XSR receiver module
- Features the latest accelerometer, Gyro, Compass and barometer sensor technology.
- The XSRF3E contains a XSR full duplex telemetry receiver, connected via SBUS to the F3E flight controller The XSR is also capable of sending telemetry to the transmitter via Smart Port.
- 6 PWM output signal lines for ESC's and servos. Arranged for easy wiring to standard pin headers.
- Easily replaceable antennas connected via IPX sockets