The XSRF3E has the latest accelerometer, gyros, compass, barometer. It also has additional support for LED lighting, a lost model alarm buzzer, OSD as well as current and voltage monitoring.
The XSRF3E comes with 7 header pins, a cable for PWM output and an instruction sheet.
Both the factory firmware and user manual can be found here.
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (30.5mm mounting hole spacing)
- Hardware: STM32F303 CPU, (72Mhz incl. FPU) MPU9250 (accel,gyro,comp), BMP280 barometer
- Weight: 6 grams
- Channels: 16 via SBUS to UART2 Rx (CH8 is RSSI), XSR SmartPort to UART3 Tx
- Operating Voltage: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current 200mA@5V
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
- Firmware Cleanflight / Betaflight
- Built-in F3E and XSR receiver module
- Features the latest accelerometer, Gyro, Compass and barometer sensor technology.
- The XSRF3E contains a XSR full duplex telemetry receiver, connected via SBUS to the F3E flight controller The XSR is also capable of sending telemetry to the transmitter via Smart Port.
- 6 PWM output signal lines for ESC's and servos. Arranged for easy wiring to standard pin headers.
- Easily replaceable antennas connected via IPX sockets