The XMPF3E has the latest accelerometer, gyros, compass, barometer and black box logger. It also has additional support for LED lighting, lost model alarm buzzers, race transponders, an OSD as well as current and voltage monitoring.
The XMPF3E comes with 5 JST-SH header pins, a cable for PWM output and an instruction sheet.
Peruse the instruction sheet here.
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm
- Hardware: STM32F303 CPU, MPU9250 (accel,gyro,comp), BMP280 barometer and CC2510 CPU for XM+
- Weight: 7.5 grams
- Channels: 16 via SBUS to UART2 Rx (CH8 is RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: 4.0~10V
- Operating Current 100mA@5V
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
- Firmware Upgradable
- Built-in F3EVO and XM+ receiver module
- Features the latest accelerometer, Gyro, Compass and barometer sensor technology.
- XM+ is a non-telemetry receiver
- 6 PWM output signal lines for ESC's and servos. Arranged for easy wiring to standard pin headers.