For our customers that may not have a mini USB cable that fits into the back of the FrSky Taranis, we offer this very high quality cable for a very reasonable price.
With this cable you will be able to unlock even more power from the Taranis transmitter. With the use of the Companion9X software you can easily upgrade your Taranis firmware, edit model profiles, backup moderls and much more. Aloft Hobbies highly recommends you check out the Companion software to make your model set up a real breeze.
And now a bunch of boring details about this cable:
Premium USB A to Mini B 5 pin cable. Gold plated connectors for corrosion resistence ensuring consistant and reliable conductivity. Ferrite core to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors. Fully shielded to protect against external signal interferance.
The USB 5-Pin Mini-B Cable connects your USB-ready computer or USB hub to the FrSky Taranis or other portable device that uses a 5-pin mini-B connector. This cable is designed and manufactured to USB specifications to ensure it delivers its excellent performance
- Guarantees 100% compliance with current USB specifications
- Gold Plated Connectors
- Ferrite Core
- Molded-strain relief construction for flexible movement, durability, and fit
- Reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undermold contacts
- Complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil shield protection
- Power strands are 24AWG x 2, data strands are 28AWG x 2