The new DYS XM20A V1 ESCs are specially designed for high KV power racing motors and are matched perfectly with the new DYS BE1104-4000KV brushless racing motors.
- Input voltage: 2-3s Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm): 23L*12W*4.5H
- Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
- Weight: 4.5g
- The XM series have advanced processors, and a base frequency up to 50MHz to better support high KV motors
- Tuned for quick throttle response
- Twisted cable pairs are used to reduce signal crosstalk
- A newly designed, smaller PCB combined with ultra-low resistance MOSFETs, has improved efficiency
- The lighter weight PCB board also improves impact resistance.
- Reduced physical size without compromising power filtration
- Utilizes a throttle signal refresh rate of up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32, Rev6 and SP Racings' F3
- Ultra-high speed Oneshot125 with 3000Hz refresh rate provides quick, smooth throttle response
- Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics.