The new DYS XM30A ESCs are specially designed for high KV power racing motors. The small size and integrated solder pads make for a cleaner and easier installation and are matched perfectly with the new DYS MR /SE series brushless racing motors.
- Input voltage: 3-6s Lipo
- BEC: NO
- Size(mm): 32L*15W*5.8H
- Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
- Weight: 9.2g
- The XM series have advanced processors, and a base frequency up to 50MHz to better support high KV motors
- Tuned for quick throttle response
- Twisted cable pairs are used to reduce signal crosstalk
- A newly designed, smaller PCB combined with ultra-low resistance MOSFETs, has improved efficiency
- The lighter weight PCB board also improves impact resistance.
- Reduced physical size without compromising power filtration
- Silabs F396 Microprocessor
- MOS 7440 driver
- Utilizes a throttle signal refresh rate of up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32, Rev6 and SP Racings' F3
- Ultra-high speed Oneshot125 with 3000Hz refresh rate provides quick, smooth throttle response
- Fully programmable via USB port, with two-way and 3D modes for high speed racing and acrobatics.