The new DYS XSD7A ESCs are specifically designed for super high KV motors and are DShot compatible for quick and smooth throttle response!
- The XSD7A utilizes high-performance EFM8BusyBee 50MHz MCU's tuned for quick throttle response
- Twisted cable pairs are used to reduce signal crosstalk
- A newly designed, smaller PCB combined with ultra-low resistance MOSFETs, has improved efficiency
- The lighter weight PCB board also improves impact resistance.
- Reduced physical size without compromising power filtration
- Supports DShot600, DShot300, Multishot and Oneshot125
- Firmware upgradeable via signal wire (works with USB Linker for XM series)
|Input Voltage||1-2s Lipo|
|Dimensions||16.4 x 11.2 x 4mm|
|Continuous Current||7 Amps|
|Burst Current|| 9 Amps (10 seconds)|