FrSky Archer SR8 Pro
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
FrSky's 8 channel, stabilized ACCESS receiver, with a couple of extra features for the gas fliers.
Introducing the FrSky Archer SR8 Pro.
The main feature of this 8 channel receiver is the 3 axis gyro and accelerometer, these allow for an advanced stabilization of your aircraft. The stabilization can be configured via LUA or the FrSky S.port Airlink+ combined with either the Freelink app or your computer. Turn it on or off and fine tune the values from your FrSky radio.
Inside is the exciting ACCESS RF protocol allowing for greater range, lower latency, faster telemetry and wireless firmware updates.
You can use the S8R Pro in a redundant signal setup when coupled with any other SBUS capable FrSky ACCESS receiver, it'll automatically switch to the second receiver in the event of any signal issues.
Other awesome features include configurable telemetry power, Anti Spark Ignition Interference for you gas pilots out there as well as better resistance to vibration.
The SR8 Pro now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port/FBUS switching and FLR output.
Like the other stabilized receivers from FrSky there is a rather difficult setup process that must be performed to use the stabilized flight features to their full capability. Once done this is a wonderful product, but the process can be daunting. We highly recommend if you are new to this to check our forums for help should you run into trouble.
The radio will need to be running the most recent IXJT v2.1.x firmware to use Archer receivers!
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer sensor
- Multiple flight modes and configuration methods (LUA & Freelink)
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS in)
- Full Control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port / FBUS
- Anti-interference for spark-ignition
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 47*26*15mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 15g
- 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
- 8 High-precision PWM Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 55mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry
(*Full Range: ＞2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters