The skyline32 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too, can contribute to the system.
Points of interest:
- Both Cleanflight & Baseflight are supported. (The SKYLINE32 is loaded with Baseflight)
- Unique wire-to-board connectors, making wiring easier!
- Thin and light weight design.
- Compass sensor
- Altitude sensing barometer
- Built using high quality, precision SMTs'.
- 32-bit ARM micro processor running at 3.3V / 72MHZ.
- Manual mode, Angle mode, Horizon mode, heading hold mode, head-free mode, Altitude hold mode.
- Supports, Quad-, Tri-, Hex-, multirotors.
- RC input: standard, CPPM (PPM SUM)
- Battery voltage monitoring and low voltage alarm.
- Micro-USB port for flashing firmware & adjustment of parameters
- Parameters adjustment interface: Baseflight-Configuration.
- GPS position hold & return to home functions (GPS Optional).