The skylin32 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
- Based on the NAZE 32 flight controller.
- Cleanflight & Baseflight supported. (SKYLINE32 is loaded with Baseflight)
- Unique wire-to-board connectors, wiring easier!
- Thin and light design, reducing overall weight saving mounting space
- 32-bit ARM micro processor running at 3.3V / 72MHZ.
- With gyro, compass, extended reservation position for accelerometer, barometer.
- Manual mode, Angle mode, Horizon mode, heading hold mode, head-free mode, Altitude hold mode (this mode is available in advanced version)
- Support Quad-,Tri-,Hex- ,various multirotors.
- Flexible RC input: standard, CPPM (PPM SUM)
- Parameters adjustment interface: Baseflight-Configuration.
- GPS position hold / “return to home” function (GPS Optional).
- Dimension: 30mm x 16 mm x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 1.3 g (W/O wires)