This USB tool allows for many programming options as well as firmware updates on various Crossover receivers when coupled with the Crossover user interface, which you can download HERE
How to use:
1. Install, then open the CrossOver-RX Tool software (above).
2. Insert the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool into any open USB port on the PC, the software should recognize it and display something like "USB-SERIAL CH30"
4. Verify that the microswitch on the configuration tool is in the proper position, I for a 3-wire MBUS, II for a 4-wire MBUS.
5. Before proceeding please verify the following conditions, or damage may result.
6. Connect the wire from the MX-PG02 Configuration Tool to the MBUS port on your receiver.
7. Press the "Connect" button on the CrossOver-RX Tool software GUI, sometimes it requires more than one attempt to establish the connection.
8. Remember to press save after making any changes!
9. Press the "Disconnect" button before disconnecting the receiver.
Supported OS: WIN7-WIN11 X64
You may need to download VC Runtime to run this application.