Flying Film - Transparent Red
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our customers have been asking us to source covering film for many years. We wanted to offer something special, something that stands out from the rest, and comes in at a great price. It took a few years but we finally same up with the right mix.
Flying Film applies with less effort and lower heat than some other coverings. It shrinks around corners very well and also weighs less than some. Try it , you'll like it!
- Length: 2 Meters (78")
- Width: 635mm (25")
- Heat activated adhesive
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Low heat - Tacks at 100C (210F) Shrinks at 135C (275F)
- Great shrinkage
- We have not tested fuel compatibility
A few tips for any brand of covering film:
- All irons and heat guns are a little different. It is best to test with some scrap film to find the lowest temp setting your iron will tack, and repeat for shrinking. Some colors may require slightly different temperatures.
- Excessive heat may damage or discolor any models films regardless of brand.
- Metallic films can limit RF reception.