FrSky Archer Plus R12+
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Archer line of receivers has been enhanced further with the addition of the new Archer Plus Series.
The Archer Plus series receivers include some new features. Firstly an enhanced anti-RF-Interference capability that can offer a more solid RF performance, and this is in addition to existing anti-interfere performance for spark ignition engines. The Plus series receivers operate with both ACCESS and ACCST D16 modes, where the RF protocol is smart matched during the binding process in the radio. With the Black-Box function, some basic flight data ( Power & Signal related) can be recorded.
The R12+ receivers have 12 configurable channel ports*. Each channel port can be assigned as PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port. The R12+ supports full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas that guarantee optimal antenna reception and range. The R12+ can be used as a Primary receiver in a redundant system by setting a port (Channel Port 1) as SBUS In and connecting to any other FrSky receiver equipped with an SBUS Out port. With the FBUS protocol, the Archer Plus series receivers make it possible to seamlessly pair with multiple telemetry devices (XACT servos, ADV Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the system setup.
The R12+ also provides a socket that can be used to connect the switch panel to enable the built-in Power Switch function. It uses a set of standard XT30 plugs which also provides a safe and efficient way to deliver power. By utilizing current overload protection on the channel ports, the connected device will be protected.
(*Some features require the support of ACCESS and ETHOS.)
- Enhanced Anti RF-Interference Capability with greater RF Performance
- Smart-Matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 modes
- Basic Black-Box Data Record Function
- Built-in Power Switch Function | Match with Different External Switches (Optional)
- 12 Configurable Channel Ports* (PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port)
(Note: In ACCST mode, SBUS Out is assigned on Pin11 & S.Port is on Pin12.)
- Supports Signal Redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full Control Range with Telemetry (FBUS / S.Port)
- Anti-Interference Capability for Spark-Ignition engines
- Over-The-Air (OTA) Firmware Update
- External Battery / Device Voltage Detection
- Dimension: 48.5×33×17.9mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 21.3g
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V (Recommend 2S Li-Batteries)
- Operating Current: ＜105mA@5V
- Continuous Current: ≤20A (power the device) ｜ Instaneous Current: ≤40A (power the device)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-35V (Battery Voltage Divider Ratio: 1:10)
- Antenna connector: IPEX1
- Dual XT30 Power Input Connector
- Compatibility: FrSky 2.4GHz ACCESS / ACCST D16 capable transmitters
- 12 Configurable Channel Ports (ACCESS mode)
CP1: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port / SBUS In
CP2-12: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port
- SBUS Out (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)