FrSky Archer Plus R8
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Archer Plus R8 is the goto 8 channel receiver from FrSky. Like all Archer Plus receivers it is able to talk to most any FrSky transmitter or module as it supports both ACCST D16 and ACCESS protocols. It does this little magic automatically while binding. The R8 is now much thinner allowing a better fit in most any model!
The Archer Plus R8 offers 8 high-precision PWM channels and supports full-range signal strength with dual antennas for optimal antenna reception and range.
The R8 can be used as a Primary receiver in a redundant solution by wiring the SBUS In port and connecting to any other FrSky receiver equipped with an SBUS Out port.
With the powerful FBUS protocol, the Archer Plus series receivers can open up the possibility of pairing with multiple telemetry devices like XACT servos, ADV Sensors, etc.
The Archer Plus Series receivers include an enhanced anti-RF-Interference capability offering a more solid RF performance, and this is in addition to the receivers with anti-interfere performance in the spark ignition process.
- Enhanced Anti RF-Interference capability offers solid RF performance
- Smart-matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 modes
- Supports basic Black-Box function
- 8 high-precision PWM channel ports
- SBUS Out port（Supports 16CＨ／24CH mode）
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry (S.Port or FBUS)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) firmware update
- External battery/device voltage detection
- Dimension: 54*20*10mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 9.8g
- Number of Channels: 8/24 channels
8 High-precision PWM & 16 SBUS channels Mode or
8 High-precision PWM & 24 SBUS channels Mode
- Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Current: ＜65mA@5V
- Operating Range: ＞2km (Full range)
(*Range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-35V (Battery Voltage Divider Ratio: 1:10)
- Antenna connector: IPEX4
- Compatibility: FrSky 2.4GHz ACCESS / ACCST D16 capable transmitters and modules