FrSky RB-35 - Redundancy Bus
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The RB-35/RB-35S builds on the success of the previous trusted Redundancy Bus series by adding many new features, such as configurable dual power input, dual BEC outputs, overload / current detection, the new ADV stabilizer (RB-35S), etc. The RB-35/RB-35S system has been designed to meet the needs of users who want the ultimate flight-safe performance and safety for their RC Models.
Triple Receiver Redundancy & Dual Power Input
RB-35/RB-35S has been designed to offer both dual-power and triple-receiver redundancy. This provides the user triple receiver signal and telemetry redundancy by adding multiplex ports (RX1-3 IN / S.Port). Dual-power provides a safe and efficient way to power the system with your power sources connected via a pair of standard XT30 connections.
The dual-power consumption system can operate either in Balance or Backup mode. In Balance Mode (default), it consumes the power line from either power source depending on which has the higher voltage. When switching to the Backup Mode, the system consumes the power line with the priority that the user selected under the set voltage range.
Dual BEC Outputs & Overload Protection & Current Detection
The RB-35/RB-35S includes a built-in Dual BEC, each XT30 output port can be independently configured to provide between 5V to 8.4V output. The unit’s BEC also can change channel output voltage for ports uses VOut1: CH1-9, and VOut2: CH10-24 and the rest ports. All Channel ports are provided with overload protection, and in addition, Channels 1-9 support the current detection function.
Power Switch Function
The built-in power switch function draws the support of using multiple types of external switches (e.g. NFC switch, Pin Plug, etc.) that enable flexible options on how the power can be switched on/off without the need to plug/unplug the battery connections.
- Dual Power Input & Triple Receiver Redundant Guarantee
- RX In | FBUS/SBUS/S.Port Auto Recognization
(Note: Only the S.Port on the RX1 channel port can be used to upgrade firmware.)
- Built-in Power Switch Function | Match with Different External Switches (Optional)
- Dual Power Input (Balance / Backup mode)
- Independently Configurable Dual BEC Outputs
(BEC 1: VOut1 & CH1-9 | BEC 2: VOut2 & CH10-24 & all other Ports)
- Overload Protection on Each Channel
- Channel1-9 with Current Detection
- Full Black Box Data Record Function
- Dimension: 114.4*73.4*18.7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 98g
- Number of Configurable Channel Ports: 24 (PWM/FBUS/S.Port/SBUS Out)
- 3 RX Input Ports & 1 LED Indicator Port
- Battery Input Voltage Range: DC7.4-26V (It is recommended to use 3S-6S Li batteries)
(Note: 2S Li Batteries will not have sufficient input supply voltage to reach the 8.4V BEC output configuration.)
- Operating Current: 200mA@12V
- Continuous Current: 2*15A@5-8.4V (BEC Outputs)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~75°C
- Battery Input & BEC Output Connector: XT30