FrSky RB-35S - Redundancy Bus w/ Advanced Stabilizer
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The RB-35/RB-35S builds on the success of the previous trusted Redundancy Bus series by adding many new features, such as configurable dual power input, dual BEC outputs, overload / current detection, the new ADV stabilizer (RB-35S), etc. The RB-35/RB-35S system has been designed to meet the needs of users who want the ultimate flight-safe performance and safety for their RC Models.
Triple Receiver Redundancy & Dual Power Input
RB-35/RB-35S has been designed to offer both dual-power and triple-receiver redundancy. This provides the user triple receiver signal and telemetry redundancy by adding multiplex ports (RX1-3 IN / S.Port). Dual-power provides a safe and efficient way to power the system with your power sources connected via a pair of standard XT30 connections.
The dual-power consumption system can operate either in Balance or Backup mode. In Balance Mode (default), it consumes the power line from either power source depending on which has the higher voltage. When switching to the Backup Mode, the system consumes the power line with the priority that the user selected under the set voltage range.
Dual BEC Outputs & Overload Protection & Current Detection
The RB-35/RB-35S includes a built-in Dual BEC, each XT30 output port can be independently configured to provide between 5V to 8.4V output. The unit’s BEC also can change channel output voltage for ports uses VOut1: CH1-9, and VOut2: CH10-24 and the rest ports. All Channel ports are provided with overload protection, and in addition, Channels 1-9 support the current detection function.
The RB-35S offers an ADV Stabilizer function which is an upgrade over the original classical gyroscope stabilization modes. The ADV Stabilizer offers an advanced mode that provides more programmable stabilized channels and flexibility.
The classical stabilization mode has been enhanced with 5 additional stabilization channels, providing pin mapping to each channel in the multiple flight modes like Stabilization, Auto-Level, Hover, and Knife-Edge with an airplane model.
In the advanced stabilization mode, all the RB-35S output pins are configurable for stabilization and additional advanced features such as File Sharing, Programmable Parameters, Developer Access, etc.
Diversified Sensor Telemetry
The RB-35/RB-35S also works as an extensive sensor module with various built-in sensors including diversified telemetry. The RB-35S also includes high-precision telemetry sensors for monitoring altitude, vertical speed, etc. can be also used as an alternative to using a GR or S series receiver.
Power Switch Function
The built-in power switch function draws the support of using multiple types of external switches (e.g. NFC switch, Pin Plug, etc.) that enable flexible options on how the power can be switched on/off without the need to plug/unplug the battery connections.
- Dual Power Input & Triple Receiver Redundant Guarantee
- RX In | FBUS/SBUS/S.Port Auto Recognization
(Note: Only the S.Port on the RX1 channel port can be used to upgrade firmware.)
- Built-in Advanced Stabilization Functions
- Built-in High-Precision Telemetry Sensor (Altitude, Vertical Speed, etc.)
- Built-in Power Switch Function | Match with Different External Switches (Optional)
- Dual Power Input (Balance / Backup mode)
- Independently Configurable Dual BEC Outputs
(BEC 1: VOut1 & CH1-9 | BEC 2: VOut2 & CH10-24 & all other Ports)
- Overload Protection on Each Channel
- Channel1-9 with Current Detection
- Full Black Box Data Record Function
- Supports External LED Indication
- Dimension: 114.4*73.4*18.7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 99g
- Number of Configurable Channel Ports: 24 (PWM/FBUS/S.Port/SBUS Out)
- 3 RX Input Ports & 1 LED Indicator Port
- Battery Input Voltage Range: DC7.4-26V (It is recommended to use 3S-6S Li batteries)
(Note: 2S Li Batteries will not have sufficient input supply voltage to reach the 8.4V BEC output configuration.)
- Operating Current: 200mA@12V
- Continuous Current: 2*15A@5-8.4V (BEC Outputs)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~75°C
- Battery Input & BEC Output Connector: XT30