FrSky Redundancy Bus RB-30
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
The FrSky RB-30 allows the use of 3 FrSky receivers, stabilization and 2 batteries and much more!
The FrSky RB-30 is the next major leap up from the RB-20, it allows the use of 3 FrSky receivers, stabilization and 2 batteries, giving you total peace of mind when flying your R/C aircraft.
Run up to 24 servos via the 24 PWM channel outputs, they're all current protected and the first 8 (CH 1-8) are equipped with current sensors, allowing you to make sure everything is running smoothly.
The RB-30 also has a built in gyro, allowing you to have stabilized flight. The stabilization can be configured via LUA or the FrSky S.port Airlink+ combined with either the Freelink app or your computer. Turn it on or off and fine tune the values from your FrSky radio.
It also has other diversified telemetry feedback such as voltage, power consumption, altitude, and more. Other features include a Flight Data Recorder (Black Box), dual 15 amp SBEC outputs (from 5 to 8.4 volts) and a contactless NFC power switch.
- Dual Power & Triple Receiver Guarantee
- High-voltage Servo Supported (Up to 24 PWM servos)
- Overload Protection on Each Channel
- Channel 1 – 8 with Current Detection
- Supports Stabilization Function with Built-in Gyroscope Sensor
- Multiple configuration methods (Lua script and FreeLink)
- Compatible with FrSky S.Port products
- Various S.Port Telemetry Feedbacks (Voltage, Current, Power Consumption, etc.)
- Black Box Data Record Function
- Non-contact NFC Switch Function
|Dimensions||114.4 x 73.4 x 18.7mm|
|Number of Servo Outputs||24|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ up to 75℃|
|Input Voltage Range||11-26V|
|OUTPUT 1 & OUTPUT 2||Continuous Current: 2*15A@5~8.4V|