FW Models' Swift S1 makes an excellent large aerobatic 1:3.3 scale sport glider with it's good all rounder characteristics. Make swooshing passes, perform graceful precision aerobatics or just thermal around even in relatively light lift. A durable carbon layup resists hangar rash, dents and dings while details such as retractable gear and optional cockpit interior appeal to scale pilots.
It can be towed aloft or powered by a Ceflix 500 EDF unit on 12S which makes for a show stopper that is sure to impress both pilot and spectators.
Please note that this aircraft is special order only, please contact us if interested to configure the plane to your desires.
|Takeoff Weight||11 - 12.5kg|
Suggested servos: 6x KST A15 1208 (2x ailerons, 2x flaps, 1x elevator, 1x rudder, 1x landing gear, 1x tow release)
- High-strength full CFRP 2-flap wing with gap-free linkage
- Very stable surface, no more dents during transport
- Wings prepared for cross linkage
- 20X50mm CFRP square connector on the main connector
- Hull reinforcement with UD-Gfk in the entire canopy and UD-Cfk in the tube area
- Cab frame mechanics, seat pan
- Wing locking with M6 screw connection, already installed
- Color stability thanks to UV-resistant two-component paint RAL 9003 - no more yellowing and good repair options
- GfK fuselage back painted, no seam visible!
Optionally available at extra cost:
- Protective bag set in Cordura
- Canopy assembly
- Suspension installation dampened
- Ceflix 500 installation
- Wing + elevator seam painted
- Now available with internal linkage (only in connection with servo installation)
A bit about FW:
Frank und Waldenberger GmbH has been in existence for 25 years and is currently under the management of Pascal Heil and Matthias Paul. They bring many years of experience in model building, as well as man-carrying aircraft construction.
FW-Models attaches great importance to high-quality, everyday airplanes with the latest profiles. Most of their models are built as full carbon versions in series production and the fuselage seam is painted on all models after molding.
Manufacturing techniques range from vacuum technology, hand laminate to the production of visible carbon parts in the autoclave. They use their autoclave for maximum composite performance. They combine hobby, knowledge, passion and profession, that's what FW-Models by Pascal Heil and Matthias Paul stands for.