Tomas Lui Studios high performance, adjustable pushrod ends for V-tail aircraft.
The brass inserts are intended to be sanded and then epoxied into 3mm inner diameter carbon tubes (pushrods). The aluminum clevis' is then threaded onto the brass inserts.
Here is a link to Tomas Liu's E-Clip tool. Makes installation of the e-clips much easier.
See the video below for a visual of the installation.
The adventurous / imaginative builder could also use these parts wherever they feel the need.
Clevis Size: 4*4*25mm
- Aluminium Elevator Clevis' for Ø2.00*0.4 *2
- Brass Inserts M2*0.4p Thread*2
- Ø2.5*5.7mm Metal Pin*2
- Servo Arm L:6mm
- Increased Resolution, Lowers Down Sensitivity for Elevator.
- More Power Available to Elevator Surfaces
- Easier to Install in Small Fuselages
- Clevis Weight: 0.39g; Insert Weight: 0.7g
- 3 times Lighter than Traditional Clevis'
- Comparing with 10mm Arm, The Remote Control Rate Rise From 36% to 99%, Resolution will Increase 2.75 times.
- Easily Adjusted Length
- Anodized Aluminium Alloy Surface on Clevis
- Includes 1 pair in a Package