Navigation Strobes Green
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Whether you want to improve your plane's realism or will actually be flying at night, flashing navigation lights are an excellent accessory for improving your planes visibility. We have these navigation lights available in 5 colors. White, Red, Blue, Green and Orange.
The lights are very bright which is good for visibility at a distance. They plug into an open channel on your receiver allowing you to turn them on and off using a switch on your transmitter.
The lights have 8 different flash modes to choose from. The modes are changed by depressing the small momentary push button, located on the PC board. No need to reset modes, the circuit remembers which mode it is using, when it is turned off.
Here is a description of the different modes.
- One flash per second
- Slow double flash per second
- Single long flash per second
- Quick double flash per second
- Quick double flash every three seconds
- LED on, dim full time. Alternates between single flash and double flash once per second.
- Alternating bright to dim every second, emulating a rotating beacon.
- Quick double flash every 2 seconds
- LED : 1W
- Voltage : 4-6V
- Current Consumption : 20mA
- Wire Lead : 45cm (17.7in) 26AWG
- Color(selection) : White、 Red、 Blue、 Green、 Orange
- 8 Flash Modes
- Weight: 7grams ((0.24oz) including lead)
- Dimensions of PC Board: 6.9x17.2x26mm (.27x.67x1.02in)