A beautiful, 3 meter, powered thermal hunter.
Upon opening the box that contains the Elite V, I was once again pleasantly surprised to see TopModels very good craftsmanship and build quality. All of the parts are individually wrapped or bagged; airframe parts, screws, control linkages to the firewall, the kit is beautifully packed and very complete!
The Elite V is an excellent thermal ship that features a sleek carbon reinforced glass fuselage that is light yet strong with ample room for gear. A traditionally built up, 3 piece, D-tube balsa wing does the heavy lifting. The V-Tail is a built up balsa construction with a carbon spar and a carbon leading edge.
The MH32 airfoil allows the E-V to float around in a thermal yet, slip briskly through the sink when searching for the next source of lift.
Contents of the kit:
- Lightweight fiberglass fuselage molded in a white epoxy gel coat with removable canopy
- Three piece built up wing eases transport and storage
- Lightweight wings are jig built and then covered with Oracover®
- Tailplanes are constructed of balsa and carbon and then covered with Oracover®
- Top quality components for finishing the kit
- Vinyl CNC cut decals
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations
- Servos Flaps - Hitec HS 85MG or Equivalent
- Servos all other control surfaces (4) Hitec HS 82MG or equivalent
- Motor - Mega Acn 22/30/3E
- ESC - 60-80 Amp
- Propeller - 14x8" (35.5x20cm)
- Battery - 3s LiPo 2.2-3.0 mAh
- Wing Span - 3060mm
- Length - 1510mm
- Weight - 1.75 - 1.9okg
- Wing Area - 63dm*
- Airfiol - MH 32
- Wing Loading - 27.8 - 30.2dm*
- No. channels - 6-7, 2 tail, 2 aileron, 2 flap, motor