The Indian is a fun and versatile electric glider that can fit in small car.
Upon opening the box that contained the Indian, I was once again pleasantly surprised to see TopModels very good craftsmanship and build quality. All of the parts are individually wrapped or bagged; airframe parts, screws, control linkages to the firewall, the kit is beautifully packed and very complete!
The Indian V is an excellent electric thermal ship that features a thin wing and a low, all up weight. The traditionally built up, 2 piece, D-tube balsa wing does the heavy lifting while the V-Tail is a built up balsa construction with a carbon spar and a carbon leading edge.
The MH32 series airfoils allow the Indian to float around in a thermal yet, slip briskly through the sink when searching for the next source of lift.
Contents of the kit:
- Lightweight fiberglass fuselage pod molded in a white epoxy gel coat with removable carbon canopy
- Two piece built up wing eases transport and storage
- Lightweight wings are jig built and then covered with Oracover®
- Tailplanes are constructed of balsa and carbon and then covered with Oracover®
- Top quality components for finishing the kit
- Vinyl CNC cut decals
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations