What do you get if you take a 3 meter racing ship and shrink it down to 2 meters.... Let me introduce the Tracer. The Tracer is designed for speed and maneuverability. Its aerodynamic performance and lively dynamics offer a thrilling flying experience.
The Tracer is designed with a lightweight, fully molded carbon fiber airframe for superior performance. Its advanced design provides a smooth, responsive flight envelope that is perfect for those looking for a ship that will track like it's on rails.
- Slender fuselage
- 2pc V-tail with control horn cover
- Wing Ballast Compartments
- Inverted equipment bay & slip on nose cone
- No physical control surface linkages, allows for LDS drive option
- Full carbon construction
- 4 servo wing
- 2 servo mounting keel
- Completed flying airframe weight 1365g approx.
- Wing Area: approx 438 in2
- CG 94mm/96mm
Rudder- Up 5mm at root, Down 5mm
Elevator- Up 8mm at root, Down 5mm
Reflex- Flap up 1mm at root with Aileron matching
Crow- Flap 30mm at root Aileron 5mm up at tip Elevator approx 3mm down
Snap Flap- 4mm fixed or progressive with elevator