The Vampire by Blejzyk is a large, graceful glider with a roomy yet sleek fuselage and V-tail.
3.6 Meters of Graceful Goodness
At 3.6 meters, the adage "bigger is better" has never been more true. Graceful flying and energy retention are the hallmarks of larger more efficient spans. The Vampire is a F3B/F3J class model with straight dihedral, ailerons and flaps. It is amiable to bungee launching, towing or an electric drive. It uses the venerable S 7012 airfoil for efficient performance. The sleek fuselage has plenty of room for a ballast tube or a power setup. Happy in light lift or a riot in stiffer winds.
All Blejzyk kits feature beautifully sheeted and fully shaped and sanded wings and tails. Beneath the wood sheeting you will find a sandwich of foam cores and a layer of epoxy fiberglass for added strength in key area. The epoxy fiberglass fuselages get the full treatment too, they are very well made with an eye towards strength and keeping weight down. Carbon tow has been added in high stress areas. We like that the designer has given us room for radio gear and ballast or motor batteries, but still slender and sleek. The Vampire features a slip on nose cone for a very easy radio install.
The S7012 airfoil offers a wide range of performance and adapts very well to different weights and flying styles.
This package includes:
- Fuselage - composite made of epoxy resin, fiberglass, carbon and kevlar.
- wings - made from, epoxy resin, wood veneer, balsa wood, expanded polystyrene, fiberglass, carbon and kevlar.
- Tail - selected balsa wood, hinges in elevators need to be glued.
- Accessories - all that you need to assemble your model: bolts, nuts, horns, plywood, etc.
- This kit does not contain electric, electronic components or glue.