LIMIT 1 per customer.
INPUTS & SOLID-QUALITY METAL PARTS
Building on the foundation of X20/X20S, the Pro adds 2 extra trims, allowing for more precise tunings. The levers on both sides of the transmitter’s slider support customizable positioning of the center toward, catering to different users’ habits and preferences.
Additionally, at the index finger position on the left and right sides of the handle top of the X20 PRO, one self-locking button is set on each side for users to flexibly do application settings for various scenarios.
The main body of the X20 PRO is constructed with an all CNC-machined metal material, and the central panel incorporates carbon fiber. The primary input components, including trim caps, slider levers, and knobs, are all made from metal offering rugged quality and enhanced durability.
BUILT-IN MASS STORAGE & TEXT TO SPEECH
The X20 PRO includes flash storage that meets all of your radio’s storage needs, along with high data transmission speed.
Thanks to the upgraded storage feature, the TTS (Text-to-Speech) function of the X20 PRO can quickly and conveniently convert typed input English words into spoken speech. This enables the ETHOS system to match the triggered operational status using generated speech file when specific functions are activated, and to alert clearly outdoors with the digital power amplifier module.
- Built-in TD-ISRM Pro Dual-Band Internal RF Module:
•900M/2.4G Dual Band TD Mode
•Dual 2.4G TW Mode
•ACCESS 2.4G & ACCESS R9 Modes
•2.4G ACCST D16 Mode
- Super Low-Latency and Long-Range Control with Telemetry
(*Up to 50 to 100KM range and down to 4ms end-to-end latency)
- 800×480 Resolution Outdoor High Brightness Touchscreen
- 6 Quick-Mode Custom Buttons (Front) and 2 Momentary Buttons (Rear)
- CNC Machined Metal Shell & Carbon Fiber Center Panel
- 2 Self-Locking Shoulder Buttons
- 2 Knobs & 6 Trims with All-CNC Metal Caps
- 2 Angle Adjustable All-CNC Metal Slider Levers
- All CNC High-Precision Hall-Sensor MC11 Gimbals with 10 Ball-Bearing
• Adjustable 45° / 60° stick travel (Additional Travel Limiter Tool is required)
• 8° rotatable panel
- Built-in Flash Storage
- Text to Speech (TTS) Function
- Digital Audio Power Amplifier
- Built-in 6-axis Gyroscope Sensor
- High-Speed PARA Wireless Training System
- Built-in Audio Wireless Module (Compatible with Bluetooth Audio Device)
- Haptic Vibration Alerts and Voice Speech Outputs
- Dimension: 200.5*213*84mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 949g (Battery Excl.) / 1080g (Battery Incl.)
- Operating System: ETHOS
- Internal RF module: TD-ISRM PRO
- Number of Channels: Up to 24
- Built-in Flash Storage: 8GB
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5 ~ 8.4V (2S Li-battery)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~60°C (14°F~140°F)
- Operating Current: 600mA@7.4V (typ.)
- Charging Current: ≤1A ±200mA
- Recharge System for 2S Li-ion Battery (USB Type-C Interface)
- USB Adaptor Voltage: 5V+0.2V
- USB Adaptor Current: >2.0A
- Backlit Touchable LCD Resolution: 800*480
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 & ACCESS & TD & TW receivers
- Lite Type External Module Bay
Included in the package:
- Tandem X20 PRO Transmitter with Unique Serial Number Badge
(Qualified and Signed by QA Senior Engineer ）
- TD R18 Dual-Band Receiver
- Audio Jack Pin Type Switch
- FrSky VANTAC Electrical Power Screwdriver
- Aluminum Carrying Case
Here's a link to the professionally written Ethos manual page.